Here are some quick items I know I want to get done this week.
1) Set a budget for the family and continue tracking it for this week.
2) Schedule appointments to look at houses upcoming weekend.
3) Get my car cleaned.
4) Do push ups every single night.
5) Get caught up with laundry and cleaners.
6) Get through the work week with a positive attitude.
7) Do not spend money on eating out (exception Friday lunch).
I have the remainder of the week to get all of this accomplished. Of course, I do not want this to interfere with spending time with wife (priority #1), spending time with kids (A & Z), and doing all the regular chores of the household when I get home from work. I know to be able to get all of this done, I will need to find additional time in the day or sacrifice time that is usually when I am doing something else. I will provide progress updates, obstacles, achievements on a weekly basis.